I am going to alter this question to suit my interests a little bit better, and not post a link, and rather discuss something about the overall Internet that annoys the fucking shit out of me: Comment sections!
Or rather, people on comment sections. Comment sections in and of themselves are nothing if not a tool created to promote freedom of speech, however, and this is a big however, the people commenting abuses this ability to promote their bigoted and narrow-minded agenda.
Here is a challenge for you: Find a comment sections with comments that do not in any shape or form include one of the following tropes:
1. Comparing people to Hitler/the Nazis for not supporting their general cause.
2. Calling someone a communist for reasons stated in #1.
3. Drawing absurd associations between someone’s opinion/the actual article being commented on, and the latest terror attacks that have occurred in the country in which the article was written – usually just to promote their own hateful agenda rather than doing this out of compassion – even if the two have nothing at all whatsoever to do with each other.
4. Blaming Muslims for absolutely everything. Including their own stupidity, probably.
5. Death threats and/or rape threats.
6. Endless list of sexist and/or homophobic remarks.
7. Stating of inaccurate historical “facts”.
Basically, the comment sections of the Internet are go-to groups for people to be the most awful, horrendous, immature, whiny version of themselves possible. The constructive comment is a rarity – if seen at all – in these sections, and if it occurs, it is shot down and ridiculed by other commenters, usually in an even cruder manner if the commenter in question happens to be female.
If there is anything in this world that makes me question humanity, it’s reading Internet comment sections.